55 gallon drum of Puritan Springs Deionized Water. Commercial use only. Not for consumption.
This product is produced through a catalox filter, carbon filter, softener, dual ion exchange units and ozonated. The initial water source is not from distillation.
This deionized water is intended for industrial applications, basic lab use, manufacturing where specifications are met. Useful in blending higher quality shampoos, hard surface cleaners and manufacturing many other products where this water will conform and will meet specifications desired for the end use. Using DI Water produces a better, higher quality product. DI Water in a 275 gallon tote is not intended for food, beverage, medical, or human consumption applications.
Shipping/Delivery will have additional freight charges.
** Shipping is 3 Business Days ** Expedited Shipping (Within 2 Business days) available for $49.99 + Applicable Freight Charges.
- Packaged in 275 Gallon SpaceKraft® Corrugated Container and lid with 3-ply polyethylene form-fit Voyager™ liner.
- Liner includes integrated 2” S60 dispense valve.
- This universally available thread profile allows the end-user to connect to an array of various dispense fittings. We offer several dispense connections options - purchased separately.
- Adapter, 2” Male Camlock, 2” Female S60
- Adapter, F S60, 2in M NPT
- The SpaceKraft® container is made from a continuously wound sleeve of linerboard and corrugated medium to create a package that is six to ten layers thick with no seam. This seamless construction has no manufacturing joint which offers extraordinary strength – up to 50,000 pounds of top-to-bottom compression strength without wood or metal components.
- Engineered to allow stacking up to four high for liquids depending upon the application.
The outer sleeve is made of a renewable source and is recyclable.
The inner liner is recyclable or disposable.
Max Fill Weight: 2,550 lbs / 1161 kgs
External Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 40.5"