We also offer this equipment as a rental. Please email email@example.com for details on renting this equipment.
- Remove soluble or precipitated iron and sulfur without the use of expensive or messy chemicals.
- NSF Certified electronic control valve with reliable piston, seal, and spacer technology.
- Four years warranty on parts and one year on service.
- Use less power than an alarm clock (approx. $1.19 annually).
- Adjustable cycle times.
Our Water Treatment Services currently extend to the following counties:
- Logan, Mason, Tazewell, Sangamon, McLean, and Peoria County.