We also offer this equipment as a rental. Please email email@example.com for details on renting this equipment.
*This includes standard installation.
A Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System is our most popular solution for homeowners who want high quality water but want more convenience and economy than bottled water provides. The compact system is installed under your kitchen sink or in the basement below and provides clean, great tasting water to a dedicated faucet at your kitchen sink.
- Four stage filtration: 5 micron sediment pre-filter, 10 micron coconut carbon pre & post filters, quick connect 50 GPD NSF Cerified TFC membrane.
- Bayonet-style 1/4 turn quick connect disposable cartridges with auto water shut-off.
- Includes faucet and 4.0 gallon NSF Certified storage tank.
- 3/8" tubing for high product flow rate from tank to faucet.
- Quick connect fittings, inlet saddle and drain saddle, labelled tubing for easy installation.
- Booster pump model with inlet solenoid raises water pressure to ideal level for maximum efficiency. Recommended on rural supplies with low pressure or high TDS. .
Our Water Treatment Services currenlty extend to the following counties:
- Logan, Mason, Tazewell, Sangamon, McLean, and Peoria County.